Broccoli stir fry
Broccoli stir fry is simple and healthy side dish recipe for chapati , any variety rice and meals. Another broccoli recipe soup
Broccoli is high in many nutrients, including fiber, vitamin C , K , iron and potassium. It also boasts more protein than most other vegies.
Salt and oil
- First , clean and wash the broccoli.
- Heat 3 to 4 cups of water in apot , add salt and the florets leave them for about 5 minutes. Drain off the water and rinse them well under running water.
- Heat a pan, add 2 red chillies, 1/2 tablespoon coriander seeds, 1 teaspoon cumin seeds , 1/2 teaspoon pepper, dry roast and grind it.
- Heat a oil the same pan, add mustard, cumin seeds let it splutter. Then add 1 chopped onion and saute it.
- Once onion cooked well, add broccoli, salt and cook for 2 minutes.
- Finally , ground masala and mix it cook well.
Healthy stir fry ready.