Chapathi Noodles Recipe
Chapathi Noodles Recipe – A quick breakfast and dinner recipe.
Made up of thin strips of chapathi cooked with crunch vegetables with the hint of tomato sauce, soya sauce and garlic. This dish is delicious and healthy.
It is a great source of vitamin A and c.
It is crunchy , tasty, and highly nutritious , carrots are a particularly good source of beta carotene, fiber, vitamin K, potassium, and antioxidants.
Capsicum is very high in vitamin C . If u want capsicum recipe . capsicum-sambal.
- First, take 3 chapathies cut strips length wise.
- Heat oil in a pan, add 1 chopped onion , chopped garlic and saute it till translucent.
- Then add, carrot, cabbage, cabsicum saute it in high flame and cook for 1 minutes.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of soya sauce , 2 teaspoon of tomato sauce, 1 teaspoon pepper powder mix well and add salt to taste.
- Finely, add chapathi stripes and mix well cook for 2 minutes in low flame.
- Delicious dish is ready.