Egg paniyaram recipe
Paniyaram is made in special pan with half round moulds. The pan is called paniyara kal
Eggs are loaded with high quality proteins, vitamins, minerals, good fats and various trace nutrient.
Salt and oil
- First , break the eggs and add them to a bowl.
- Then add 1 chopped green chilli, 1 chopped onoin, chopped carrot, curry leaves , 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder and salt and mix it well.
- Heat the paniyara kal on the stove top. Add few drops of oil. Pour the egg mixture in the moulds.
- Allow to cook for few minutes on low to medium flame. When, the sides have become golden, then turn over using a spoon.
- Healthy egg paniyarm is ready