Ginger chutney is healthy side dish recipe for steamed white rice, idli, dosa, chapati and any snacks. This recipe improve digestive. How to prepare this chutney with pictures.
Ginger is useful as an aid of digestion . Reduce risk of cold.
- First, wash and peel the ginger and chop it.
- Then heat a pan, add 2 red chilli, 1 tablespoon coriander seeds, 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds, 1 tablespoon urud dal , roast it with out oil and transfer to a blender.
- Next, Heat a oil in the same pan, add chopped ginger, chopped tomato , small size tamarind and saute it well . Then transfer to the blender.
- Now add salt and little jaggery in the blender.
- Then grind all them .
- Heat a oil in the pan, add 1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds let it splutter. Add ground mixture and saute it for 5 minutes and switch off the flame.
- Healthy chutney ready
Leave a Reply