Homemade tomato jam
Homemade tomato jam, use all those fresh , juicy tomatoes to make your own jam at home!
No canning required. Simply store this jam in glass container in your refrigerator. Perfect for breat toast, sandwich-recipe.
It is juicy and sweet full of antioxitands , and may help fight several disease.
Country sugar/ Nattu sakkarai
Country sugar is loaded with minerals like zinc and potassium, which help maintain the electrolyte levels in your body.
Salt 1 pinch
- First,wash and boil the tomatoes.
- Then, peel the skin from the tomatoes.
- Next, transfer to a blender and grind it fine paste.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add tomato paste and cook for medium flame for 10 minutes.
- Then add 1/2 cup country sugar and 1 pinch salt mix it well.
- Cook in low flame for 20 minutes, add nuts and mix it well. When it becomes jam switch off the flame.
Delicious tomato jam is ready.
Leave a Reply