Patchai milagu kuzhambu
Patchai milagu kuzhambu is South Indian great medicinal value recipe. This recipe is good for cold and made with fresh green peppercorns. Green peppercorns are high in Iron, vitamin K and antioxidants. It promotes the immune systems. Best side-dish for hot steamed rice.How to make this recipe with pictures.
Green_pepper corn is the unripe fruit of black pepper.
Shallots are called “small onion” in South India. Small onions not only add flavour to our food , but they also help in building good immunity.
Improves immunity and boost immune function
Salt and gingelly oil
- First, wash and pluck the peppercorns.
- Chop the shallots and garlic
- Then, cruch the green peppercorns.
- Next, heat gingelly oil in a pan, add 1 teaspoon mustard , few fenugreeks let it splutter. Add chopped onion ,garlic and saute it well.
- Once onion and garlic cooked well, add crushed green peppercorns and saute it.
- Once peppercorns cooked , add chopped tomato and salt.
- When tomato smashed well, add homemade sambar powder 2 tablespoon and mix it well.
- Then ,add tamarind juice, little jaggery and cook for 15 minutes in low flame.
- Finally , add curry leaves, healthy green peppercorn curry is ready
Leave a Reply