Vegetable rasam is a clear and spicy South Indian soup recipe. This recipe is very healthy and tasty. This recipe easy to make and simple. Rasam is an ideal food for people to include in a balanced diet. How to prepare this rasam with pictures.
Salt and oil
- First , soak the tamarind and chop the carrot, beans and boil it.
- Then, 1 teaspoon cumin seeds, 2 garlic pods, 1 teaspoon pepper crush it.
- Next, Heat ghee in a pan , add 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds, let it splutter. Then , add crushed mixture and saute it well.
- Then, add chopped tomato and salt mix it well.
- Once tomato cooked well , add boiled vegetable.
- Then, add tamarind juice, turmeric, curry leaves , coriander leaves.
- When , rasam is overflow switch off the flame.