Vegetable vada are crispy and delicious lentil fritters from South Indian cusine.This recipe is makes easy and delicious. Even kids who are not like vegetables, can like this dish. Elders too like this taste . This vada is served with idli, pongal for morning breakfast . How to prepare this vada with pictures.
Want more delicious south indian vada recipe javvarisi-vada , green-peas-vada ,
Urud dal – Blackgram
Urud dal is one of the richest sources of proteins and vitamin B.
It is a great source of vegetarian protein
Salt and oil
- First, take 1/2 cup urud dal and 1/2 cup chana dal soak for 2 hours.
- Then transfer to a blender and blen it like coarse.
- Next, transfer to a bowl, add 1/2 teaspoon fennel seeds, 1 green chilli.
- Then add chopped carrot, cabbage, onion, coriander leaves and salt.
- All ingredients are mix it well.
- Heat the oil in pan , now put the vadas into the oil and let it fry.
The delicious , healthy vada is ready.
Leave a Reply