Yam fritters are a deliciously easy recipe to make – they make a snack that even the little kids will love.
This is a flavourful vegetarian side dish that goes will with sambar rice, curd rice, rasam. How to make the Fritters with pictures. Another yam recipe yam-masala
Yam / senai kizhangu
Yam is rich in fiber content, helps to control blood sugar levels, fight for diabetes effects, reduce appetit, good for weight loss.
Salt and oil
- First,soak 1 cup moong dal for one hour
- Peel the yam skin, chop it into small pieces.
- Heat the pan to the chopped yam with enough water , 1 tsp of turmeric powder, salt req for about 10 minutes. Drain off the water and rinse them well under running water.
- Take a blender, add soaked moong dal, 2 green chillis, 1 inch ginger, 4 garlic pots and grind it.
- Ground mixture transfer to a bowl, add boiled yam and coat it well.
- Heat the oil in the pan and fry it.
The delicious fritter is ready.
Leave a Reply