Apple halwa recipe
Apple halwa recipe easy to make and delicious. This recipe is made with sweet apples.
Apple are rich in fiber and antioxidants.
- First, wash four apple , peel and grate them.
- Then take a pan and pour two tablespoons of ghee.
- Then cut five cahew nuts, pista, and badam into small pieces and put them in the pan. Fry them and keep aside.
- Then put the grated apples in the pan and stirr them till all the water dried up.
- Add enough sugar and two pinches of cinnamon powder, add a teaspoon of ghee and mixed them well. stirr them for some more time and transfer the halwa into a greaed plate.
- Let the halwa cool for some time and cut it into pieces.
- yummy halwa ready.
Leave a Reply