Drumstick flowers stir fry
Drumstick flowers stir fry is very healthy , tasty and easy to prepare in south indian style. Best side dish for white rice and any other variety rice.
Drumstick flowers / Moringa flowers
Moringa flowers are a good source of vitamin A, a nutrient that can help boost the immune system and protect overall vision health.
- Green chilli
- Turmeric powder
- Mustard seeds
- Urud dal
- Another moringa recipe
- First, wash the flowers 2-3 times under running water.
- Heat a pan , add oil , mustard and urud dal let it splutter. Add 1 chopped onion 1 chopped green chilli and 1/ 2 teaspoon turmeric ,saute it.
- Then add drumstick flowers cover , enough salt and cook for 3 minutes in low flame.
- Add, 3 grushed garlic clove and 1/2 cup grated coconut.
- Covered for another 3-4 minutes on low to medium flame.
- Delicious drumstick flower stir fry ready.
Leave a Reply