Jackfruit chukka , A delicious South Indian side dish recipe using raw unripe jackfruit with tender seeds. In Tamil raw jackfruit is called “pala mouse”.Best veggie meat recipe. How to prepare this delicious chukka with pictures .
Jackfruit is one of the lease known superfoods
Ginger garlic paste
Salt and oil
- First, clean, wash the raw jackfruit and cut into a small pieces. Add 1 tsp salt , turmeric powder, little amount of water and boil it for 3 whistle .
- Heat a pan, add 1 tsp fennel seeds, 1 tsp cumin seeds, 2 red chili, 1 table spoon coriander seeds, 1 tsp pepper dry roast and power it.
- In the same pan heat an oil and add one tsp cumin seeds with a handful of curry leaves. Let the cumin seeds splutter and then add one chopped onion.
- Then add ginger garlic paste.
- Ginger garlic raw smell came out, add chopped tomato and enough salt. cover it using a lid.
- Once tomato cooked well, add boiled jackfruits and dry roast powder and mix it well.
- Cook for 15 minutes in low flame delicious chukka is ready.